- To determine your eligibility under one of the federal economic programs.
- Submit an Expression of Interest through an online form. We will fill the online form based on the information you provide
- Your score will be assigned by the IRCC based on a weighted ranking system such as your IELTS score, education level and work experience
- The IRCC will conduct a draw to determine the cut-off point for issued Invitations to Apply (ITAs)
- Your score must be higher than the cutoff score only then you will receive an ITA. You will be updated on a regular basis on the status of your application
- Once you receive the ITA you will have a 60 day window to submit an application for Canada PR along with all the required documents. If you have not received an ITA in the current round you can consult with our Canada immigration experts for advice on how to improve your score. We are always there to help.
- On receiving the ITA you will need to submit the Police clearance certificate. We will guide you through that as well.
- Health check up set up by the IRCC to provide you with a medical certificate that states that you are fit to travel to Canada
- You may need to submit a proof of funds under some programs to show that you can sustain yourself independently in the country
- After careful scrutinizing you will receive a provisional Permanent Residence visa which allows you to travel to Canada
Immigration is a major life decision and choice. We are committed to guide and provide you with the most efficient, effective and transparent consultation to help you fulfill your dream of moving to Canada.