Canada Student Visa Consultant in Ahmedabad
LET’S KNOW ABOUT CANADA STUDENT VISA
According to Canada Immigration consultants, Canada is not only popular as a favourite tourist destination but as one of the most desired locations for studies. Excellent teaching methodology, top-notch technology and highly valuable degree add grades to your studies.
As per the information received from Canada visa consultants to study in Canada, one needs to get a student visa and study permit.
What is Canada Student Visa?
A Canadian student visa is one of the major prerequisites for a person to start his/her studies in Canada. Canada student visa is a combination of Canada Visitor Visa and study permit Or An electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) and study permit.
What can you do with a Canada student visa?
A Canada student visa holder can
- Start his/her studies in Canada.
- Stay in Canada until the study programme enrolled ends.
- Work (in some cases) while studying.
- Work after graduation.
What are the prerequisites to keep a Canada student Visa?
To keep a Canada student Visa one must
- Be enrolled in a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) throughout holding the visa.
- Continue working
- Should be eligible according to the requirements.
- Leave Canada immediately once the visa expires. This helps you renew the visa easily.
Benefits of Canada Student Visa
Certain benefits are associated with the Canada Student Visa.
- You become eligible for certain health benefits
- Helps to easily get the Canadian issued documents.
- You can easily get Canadian citizenship, however, you have to fulfill other eligibility criteria as well.
What are the eligibility criteria for a Canadian Student Visa?
Following conditions need to be fulfilled to be eligible for a Canadian Student Visa:-
- A valid acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) containing the following information:-
- The letter should be on the letterhead of the institution.
- Details of the programme or degree you will obtain.
- Few details of the programme or degree you will be pursuing.
- The date the programme will commence.
- The end date of the programme.
- He/she must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you want to apply for your minor child, you have to apply on his/her behalf.
- Court documents stating the clean criminal history of the applicant.
- Copies of current immigration status in Canada.
- Proof of temporary study in Canada also states that you will return to your home country once your studies are over.