Manitoba encourages immigration of the families and values the contribution that families make to community and economic development of the province.
Reasons for choosing Manitoba
- To stay closer to family
- Wide employment opportunities
- Attractive destination in Canada
- Urban and mid size province suitable to a lot of activities
- Lifestyle, employment and business opportunities offered by the strong and stable economy
- A doorway to Canadian PR
Immigration is a major life decision and choice. We are committed to guide and provide you with the most efficient, effective and transparent consultation to help you fulfill your dream of moving to Canada.
Steps for Manitoba Immigration
- Submit an Expression of Interest
- Submit application for MPNP
- Letter of Advice to Apply
The Business Investor Stream of MPNP nominates entrepreneurs and business investors from all over the world to setup a business and settle in the province.
Eligibility criteria for applying
- 3 or more years of experience in senior management position or as the owner of a company
- Minimum language proficiency – English or French
- Education equivalent to Canadian high school or higher
- Financial soundness and willingness to invest in the province according to minimum requirement
To get a detailed guidance about immigration to Manitoba, you can reach out to us or walk in our office for consultation.