How to Apply Canada Business Visa in 2024
Step 1: Confirm your eligibility for the Canada business visa.
The first step to apply for a Canada Business Visa is to check if you are eligible to apply. You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a Canada Business Visa:
- You must have a valid passport or travel document that you will use to travel to Canada.
- You must be in good health and may need to undergo a medical examination if required.
- You must have enough funds to cover your expenses during your stay in Canada.
- You must have a clear purpose and plan for your visit to Canada.
- You must have no criminal or immigration-related convictions or violations.
- You must convince the visa officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
Step 2: Complete the documents required for a Canada Business Visa.
Valid Passport or Travel Document:
Clear, color copy of the page showing birth date and country of origin. Copies of pages with stamps, visas, or markings.
Visitor Visa Application Form (IMM 5257):
Completed and signed form, downloadable from the official Canadian immigration website.
Family Information Form (IMM 5645):
Completed and signed for each applicant 18 years or older.
Two recent photos per applicant, meeting specified requirements.
Visa Application Fee:
Proof of payment (CAD 100 per person) online via credit or debit card.
Biometrics (if applicable):
Fingerprint and photo submission, with a fee of CAD 85 per person.
Proof of Funds:
Bank statements, pay slips, tax returns, or relevant financial documents.
Flight tickets, hotel bookings, or tour packages indicating travel plans.
Letter of Invitation (if applicable):
Including inviter's details, relationship, purpose, duration, and accommodation support.
Letter of Explanation (if applicable):
Providing additional information or clarification to support the visa application.
Additional Documents (as requested):
Medical examination, police clearance, proof of employment or education.
Step 3: Submit the Canada Business Visa application form.
The third step is to submit the Canada Business Visa application form along with the required documents. You can apply for a Canada Business Visa either online or on paper.
Step 4: Wait for processing and respond to additional requests for information
The fourth step is to wait for the processing of your Canada business visa application. The processing time may vary depending on the volume of applications, the country of residence, and the completeness of your application. You can check the average processing time for your country on the official Canadian immigration website.
During the processing, you may receive additional requests for information or documents from the visa office. You must respond to these requests as soon as possible and provide the required information or documents. You may also be asked to attend an interview with a visa officer or to undergo a medical examination, if needed.
You can check the status of your application online by using the online tool or by logging in to your account on the official Canadian immigration website. You can also contact the visa office responsible for your country by phone, email, or mail, if you have any questions or concerns about your application.
Step 5: Send your passport for stamping
The final step is to send your passport for stamping, if your Canada business visa application is approved. You will receive a letter or an email from the visa office informing you of the approval and requesting you to send your passport. You must follow the instructions given in the letter or email and send your passport within the specified time frame. You must also include a copy of the letter or email.
Visa Services - Terms & Conditions
- Visa Application Fees: Non-refundable, including service charges, even in case of rejection.
- Approval/Rejection and Processing Time: Sole discretion of immigration; no control over the timeline.
- Processing Duration: May exceed standard working days; dependent on immigration.
- Additional Documents: Immigration/Arise Immigration Consultant may request on a case-by-case basis.
- Price Changes: Prices correct at publication; subject to change without notice.
- Visa Processing: Commences after verification of all required documents and complete payment.
- Work Eligibility: Visas issued for visit/business/transit/tourist purposes are not work-eligible.
- Application Refusal: Arise Immigration Consultant reserves the right to refuse applications; no liability for processing time or rejections.
- Penalties: Traveler or customer fully responsible for destination country charges.
- Additional Charges: Applicant bears costs for documents courier, photograph development, attestation, etc.
Why choose Arise?
- Visa Services for all Countries
- 15+ years of experience in Visa processing
- End-to-End Visa Assistance
- Pick Up & Drop of Documents from your Doorstep.
- Safety & Confidentiality